Pages

Tuesday

Pinterest re-try.. cookie in a mug

So I think I have added another blog topic here... because I tried another Pinterest recipe...
 and I have to admit that I wasn't very impressed again.  If you recall - I also tried this meal from pinterest and didn't care much for it.  

But I think it would be fun to try something new from pinterest once in a while and then share a review!

I'm not gonna lie- I'm getting a little discouraged in the quality of the recipes I've repinned.  But I'm not going to quit try just yet.  

You will need:
1 coffee mug
1 egg yoke
2 Tbsp. chocolate chips
1 Tbsp. brown sugar
1 Tbsp. white sugar
3 drops of vanilla flavoring
1 Tbsp. butter (melted)
1/4 cup of flour
pinch of salt

1. First mix the melted butter and white sugar in the cup or bowl you wish to use.

2. Add the egg yoke, brown sugar and vanilla and mix.

3. Add flour and pinch of salt and mix until completely blended.


4. Finally - put in microwave for 40-60 seconds - I did 50 seconds to start but it didn't look done so I did another 10 seconds and that did it.  I'm sure it depends on your microwave.

5. Attempt to enjoy :)  

Scott really liked it... I just didn't care for the consistency.  I thought it would be more like a cookie.. but really it was more of a cake consistency.

Let me know if you try it! I am determined to find an awesome recipe that I love on pinterest! I have tried a cleaning suggestion and it worked like a charm... next time I use it I will take pictures so I can share it with you.  

Have a great week, lovelies!

2 comments:

  1. I hate that you haven't had much luck because I LOVE the things I've found - in fact you've tried a lot of them too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha... I love that! OK... so next time I try something... tell me AFTER that it was from pinterest... that way I don't have any bad expectations :)

      I believe I will find good things on there... I'm just not a pro at identifying them, apparently... but a chocolate chip cookie in a mug... guess it was just too good to be true.

      Delete