Pages

Thursday

life as I know it....

Hey there!

Life is a bit crazy busy right now but wanted to document some quick takes of what is up:

1. Tomorrow is our ladies event at Church... all of you are invited to join us for the evening!  We will be talking about Community: Serving the Church and Building Relationships!

Please see the details below:

Friday March 1, 2013 from 6:30pm-10:30pm cost for members is $5.00 or $2.00 for guests!



If you have any questions- feel free to email me directly or leave a comment and I'll be sure to get back with you as soon as possible.

2. Tonight we are decorating for the event tomorrow - stoked to spend some more time with these ladies

3. My brother gets married in a little over a week.  THIS IS CRAZYTOWN!  I am getting so excited I can't even stand it!  Can't wait until I officially have a sista-from-another-mista-in-law! {can you tell I'm excited?!}

4. I'm speaking a little at the ladies event tomorrow.  Whats funny is that as I've been preparing what I'm going to say - I wrote it all out 'blog style' as I call it. Something about writing as if it were a blog post makes things fall into the right places.  Anyway... as I've been writing it out there have been several moments where I wanted so badly to say "Dear internet..." or leave a hashtag after a comment.  So needless to say... public speaking isn't my thing... as you've read about here before.  Well the Lord is stretching me... and I'm excited for the opportunity.  So I hope I don't reference you or hashtag the heck right out of the room :)

5. We've had probably over 2 feet of snow over the last week or so!  I'm in love.  However.. I was super excited to be back in civilization today... my hair was excited to be given some attention as well

6. Jamie's birthday is on Saturday and I can't wait to celebrate with her!!!

7. Tomorrow is March, people?!  Can you believe it?!

8. I just think my hubby is so adorable when he studies... he is studying right now.  His cuteness is killing me!

9. Hmmm.. I'm so close to 10 I really need to get there....

10.  Ahhh... Tomorrow is Friday!

What is going on in your world this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment