I had to update my blog look because my blog was screaming for some spring lovin!!
I have gotten to begin one of my favorite things in the world... spring joggin... I'm not sure why I limit this to spring... I think I typically get burnt out... and then it gives me something to look forward to the next time spring comes. Hmm... I should probably work on changing that.
Top 10 Favorite things about spring...
2. Walking/Jogging (especially walking around the Plaza)
3. The sun shines later
4. Tennis (don't worry... I'm not that good)
5. Flip-Flops - by this time of year.. my feet are SCREAMING to be slipped into the most comfortable shoes on earth
6. Starbucks-vanilla-bean-frappuccino-double-blended-please (totally defeats #2---worth every sip!)
7. Patio seating at restaurants and such
8. Cook outs- my good friend Joe is the king of grilling!
9. Skirts- you'd think I'd hate wearing skirts b/c I had to wear them every day in high school... but really it made me LOVE them even more! I actually REALLY disliked wearing skirts before transferring to a private school.
10. Frisbee- I know this is totally part of my college days... but I absolutely LOVE playing frisbee!
What are you top 10 favorite things about Spring? If you post about this... be sure to comment on my blog with a link to your post!
PS: I'm trying out a new look to the blog... let me know what you think of it.. I took a picture of the most beautiful wild flower I've ever seen! I had to take like 10 pictures of it b/c it took my breath away! So thats why it is now my header picture! and the pic for #1 is from the same place as the other flower!