Pages

Thursday

March-Madness...

I know I may be the only girl in this blog world that LOVES college basketball.  BUT....

This month is by far one of my favorite times of year!  My bracket is still looking pretty promising, however there have been some pretty big upsets!  I love the excitement... the adrinoline rush I get just from watching!

There is nothing like getting to be in Mizzou Arena watching the Tigers play in all their glory.

k... I know they aren't as good this year... but my love for them runs deep! Through the thick and thin.


Now that we got that out of the way...

I am watching Kansas play right now and I never thought I would catch myself almost cheering them on... don't worry my fellow Mizzou fans... only to keep my bracket going ;) I've got to pull for the Big 12!


Ok... lovelies... I am working on my 2nd episode of 'Trip Down Memory Lane'... so keep an eye out for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment