Pages

Monday

Today's Favorites...


1. MCALISTER'S IS NOW OPENED IN LEE'S SUMMIT!



2. I got out of class 30 minutes early


3. the sun was out ALL day


4. I did NOT come home to a flooded basement

5. Scott planted our tulips- can't WAIT for them to bloom


This has been a GREAT day!


PS: Have you all every been to McAlister's?  Ok... if the answer is no, you must drop what you're doing and find the nearest one and go!  They have the best sweet tea (besides my momma's homemade) AND they have great soups, salads, sandwiches, and cookies! If the answer is yes, what is your favorite thing at McAlister's?!

4 comments:

  1. I love their chili cheese spud!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so funny - just the other day I noticed the one on state line was closed and thought: "oh no, raylene's favorite place!!!!"

    guess I had nothing to worry about after all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yayyyyyyy! So glad you have had a GREAT day :)

    ReplyDelete