Pages

Wednesday

Realization of reality around me...

Hmmm.... this one is tough...

Every Thursday night Scott and I attend our young-adult Biblestudy at our church... this last week I was really struck by the reality around me....

I have several ladies that I work with that I fail everyday to share the Word of God with... not even just in my lack of conversation about the Lord... but in my attitude... in the way I live life around them...

The ladies at work know that I am a Christian... and they seem to respect that... but I have to admit... they should see Him more through the way I live... the way I speak about our customers... the way I speak about co-workers... and that is not always the case... probably most of the time it is not the case...

This fact really hurts.  Hurts the core of who I am.  or at least the core of who I WANT to be.

This seems to get harder every week. But I truly believe the Lord is working in my core through Real Ray Wednesdays.


I'd love suggestions from my readers... ways you have overcome some of these obstacles... any thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment