Pages

Tuesday

Today...

I'm sending love the best way I know how...


things I wish were true about letters:

-stamps were free
-I received one everyday
-my hand never starts hurting from writing so much
-I could send my eye to capture one's reaction to getting one of my letters in the mail (in a very non-creeper kind of way)
-I could write letters for a living
-that this was everyone's love language (but not really... I like that we're all different... just work w/me here... stamps would be cheaper this way!!)
-I could create Halmark - 'fresh ink' cards for a living... these cards are seriously made after my own heart
-the passion for written letters would sweep the nation - again this would make stamps cheaper


What are your thoughts about letters?!  Wish list?

2 comments:

  1. You are so good about sending cards. Seriously, you inspire me to be better about it.

    ReplyDelete