Not a huge chocolate fan? Don't worry- this doesn't have much - just a top layer of chocolate frosting. Trust me.. this one is worth a try!
You will need:
For the Filling:
1 box of grahm crackers
3 1/2 cups milk
2 small boxes of french vanilla instant pudding
1- 8oz tub of cool whip
For the frosting:
2 oz unsweetened baker's chocolate
2 tsp karyo syrup
2 tsp vanilla flavoring
3 tbsp milk
3 tbsp butter
1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
1. After you gather your ingredients you will want to make the filling first. Start with putting your 3 1/2 cups of milk in your mixer and then add both boxes of instant french vanilla pudding and let the mixer do it's job for 2 minutes.
2. Once the milk and pudding mix is completely mixed, add the 8 oz container of cool whip and mix until completely blended. While this is mixing, coat your 9X13 pan with butter and then line with graham crackers. Once the cool whip is mixed in, pour 1/2 of the filling over the layer of graham crackers. Then lay another layer of graham crackers, and add the rest of the filling over that layer. Then add a final layer of graham crackers to the very top.
3. Whew... you've worked hard so far... so take a moment... breath... and lick the bowl. ... What? It is a legit step, internet... don't get sassy.
4. Ok, now you are sugared up and ready to go. Time to melt the 2 oz of unsweetened chocolate, 3 tbsp butter, 2 tsp kayro syrup (yes it is nearly impossible to get it all out of the measuring spoon... just get over it), 3 tbsp milk, and 2 tsp of vanilla flavoring all together. I use the microwave, but I guess if you're a super pro you can use the stove to melt these items. As you melt, be sure to stir regularly.
5. Ok.. here is the tricky part... put on your superhero cape, cat-like reflexes, or your ninja skills... whatever it takes... this has to be quick. You've got all of the ingredients from step 4 melted... now it is time to add the 1 and 1/2 cups of powdered sugar (I suggest having this pre-measured and waiting for you). So... quickly add and stir the powdered sugar into the chocolate mixture. Quickly spread over the top layer of graham crackers before it gets too cool to spread. Don't worry too much about any clumps of powdered sugar... doesn't hurt anyone. Just be sure to cover the entire top layer with goodness.
6. Ahhhh... you got it spread. Now you
can enjoy must cover and put in the fridge for 24 hours to set up. THEN you can enjoy! #soooooworththewait
Let me know what you think when you try it!!