Here is the quote:
"Monday, 1-day, Tuesday 2-day, Wednesday, wha-wha what day?..."
Bonus point if you can say who said it!
Ok... so I was thinking about today and I was contemplating what the 1 thing is that I would want to share with you from my day...
I think I partially chose this b/c it is the most recent thing I can think of...
There are a few things that need to be told about this picture:
1. Jen and I usually Skype on Monday evenings when I get home from class.... why? because Scott and Ben are usually playing Wii golf... or tennis (that's their new fav)
2. Jen was making some hard-boiled eggs throughout our conversation... she was practicing for her Food Network show and gracing me with her cooking show skills.
3. I DID in-fact learn something new today about eggs.... you know that moment when you wonder to yourself... 'Are these eggs done?' Well you no longer have to live in wonderment! Simply take your egg out of the water and spin it on the counter... if it wobbles then it is not done... it is done when there is no more wobble-age. This may have been common knowledge... but new to me!
3. This was taken after we spent a few minutes laughing loudly because Jen decided to 'test' the egg or something to be double... or triple sure that it was hard I mean, hard-boiled. She dropped the egg on the counter... and as I expected.. it cracked! In fact... it is dented... thats what the picture ultimately is showing you... the dented hard-boiled egg.
4. IT'S DONE! Perfectly hard-boiled... all 12 eggs (well 11 if you minus the dented)
Have a great monday night lovelies!