Pages

Tuesday

Anniversary-ness

Today marks Scott and I's 2 year wedding anniversary.!!

Wow... 2 years have flown by.  It feels like yesterday that we were taking pictures at Liberty Memorial with our best friends... and celebrating our commitment with one another with 450 other friends and family!

Our wedding day was by far my favorite day of my life thus far.... I loved every single second of the planning that went in to that day... and the day itself felt like nothing short of a dream... sometimes I wish I could wear my wedding dress... just because!

The Lord has truly blessed me beyond measure the last 2 years.  Scott shows me how to be calm.... to be honest with myself... to enjoy the down time in life.... Scott is truly my other 1/2... he's my best friend... honestly if I acted as dorky around my friends as I do around Scott... I probably wouldn't have near as many friends... :)  I love you, Scott!  Thank you for being such an amazing husband! I plan to keep you around...

No comments:

Post a Comment