Pages

Friday

Julie/Julia

Ok... so I JUST saw Julie/Julia yesterday and I LOVED IT!! Except the fact that Julia didn't really like Julie... that makes me sad!

So watching that movie made me wonder... am I like Julie near the middle of her blogging obsession... where she is so excited to see who will comment... or am I like Julie near the beginning of her blogging when she is simply writing to write... and feeling some weird sense of exhilaration that her words are out there for anyone.. everyone... or no one.

Obviously I'm not anxiously awaiting each and every comment... yet... but will the anticipation of comments determine my blogging experience... or will I just write to write... for anyone... everyone... or no one to read... interesting.

This movie really inspired me though... I thought... wow... how amazing would it be to be one of 'those' blogs that everyone can't wait to see each new post... I know, even as a baby blogger myself, I have 'those' blogs that I anticipate new posts... I admire their writing... their style.. their class!


I'd love your thoughts.. do we blog for the readers... or for ourselves? I often find myself struggling w/this question when mulling over blog topics...

No comments:

Post a Comment