Pages

Thursday

A Day Late...

Dear internet,

I am sorry that I have failed you this last couple of weeks.  Only posting once a week is a sin in the blogging world, and for that I apologize. I promise to make it up to you! :)

PS. I think you're cute! ;)

Okay, okay...  I know that I'm late with my post... but I have a very good excuse... I got free tickets to the Mizzou game last night!  I had to go! It was an amazing game!!!

This week I have really been contemplating why it is that I have a hard time taking compliments, let alone compliment myself.  I actually tend to put myself down rather than build myself up.

There it is... I am going to try really hard this week to make sure I compliment myself at least once a day.  I will let you know how that goes!

1 comment:

  1. I am the WORST at taking compliments... I totally know how that goes!
    Have a great Thursday lovely lady!

    ReplyDelete