I am sadly behind in completing my 'To Do in 2010' list. As you recall from my last update... I have completed a few of my 2010 bucket list... I wish I could report that I have EVEN more to cross off than I did last time... but I cannot. However, I do have a few to cross off:
#1- Mend an old friendship- Yes, I feel like I have accomplished this! It feels wonderful.
#2- frame the amazing painting my brother got me in Florence, Italy- I finally found a home for this beautiful painting! I got it stretched at good ol' Hobby Lobby a month or two ago. It is beautifully displayed on my white shelves in my living room!
#5- Work out routinely- Ok... this is kind of true... I would like to at least acknowledge my progress! Scott and I have been playing tennis lately... lets just say... I. LOVE. TENNIS. I didn't have a very good year last season... and this year I'm starting off with a bang- which helps the desire to play more! This has been a great work out!
#16- daily find something I'm thankful for and praise the Lord for it- The last week or so I have really been overwhelmed with these daily thankful things... and I wanted to share a few with you.. (in no particular order) :)
* Old friends- they are some of the BEST gifts a person can have
* Husband- the list as to why could be endless here- so I'll just leave you with how bless I feel to have Scott as a part of my life- God totally knows what He is doing!
* Youth- The past 6 months or so Scott and I have been sponsors for our youth group and I feel SO blessed to live life with these youngsters! I learn so much from them... to be honest- I was expecting to do more of the teaching than the learning
* Family- they are ALWAYS there. I often take this fact for granted. sadly.
* Lilies- K... I thought I had weird weed/plant/tree things growing in the area around my tree in the front yard- well good thing I didn't have Scott yank them out- they are LILIES! They are so stinkin' BEAUTIFUL!!!
Ok... well I will leave you with these- I am still working on most of the rest! I'd love to hear some of your favorite things... or something you should be proud of for completing in 2010!!