Pages

Monday

Season of thanks...


I love this time of year.  Fall = all things I love.  

The other day I walked out to my car after work and as soon as I hit that fresh air - I couldn't help but smile.  It was the first day that it hasn't been pretty warm when I left work. I. Love. Fall.

So I've always loved Shane and Shane's music - but I am in a season where they are seriously all I want to listen to.  I'm so thankful for their music... full of deeply rooted truth found in the gospel.  So thankful for them and their ministry today.

I'm so thankful for Growth Group.  Every other Sunday we gather in small groups at one another's homes to discuss the sermon from that morning.  We host one of these groups in our home and we couldn't be more blessed by the people and the conversations.  Seriously- there is something so special... So sweet... So intentional about talking with one another about how we can apply the truth heard that morning into our everyday lives. It's so beautiful it brings a year to my eye when I sit and think about it. 

I am thankful for Tacos.  I could eat Mexican food every day of every week.  We had a taco bar, rice and rotel for growth groups tonight and I couldn't be happier! AND to top it off we had an AMAZING sopapilla cheesecake dessert.... There are no words for how yummy! 

I'm thankful for discipleship.  I'm having dinner with Rachel soon and couldn't be more excited to start an intentional journey centered on the gospel with her. So thankful for her.... And how God is going to use her to challenge and encourage my heart.

I'm thankful for Zumba.  I loved taking classes when I was a member at the gym and now I've started Zumba-ing it up in my living room! Let's just say... Those muscles haven't been used in a while.  I am sore-- but so thankful for Zumba making working out fun.

I"m thankful for PicMonkey - seriously the funnest tool I've been introduced to!  I've been playing with a new blog header -- let me know what you think?  Any ideas on how to make it even cuter?!


What are you thankful for today?




No comments:

Post a Comment