Good evening lovelies! Lets dive right in...
How did last week go:
Went pretty well. I was able to write out everything I ate each day. I will admit- I wasn't always proud of the choices I made each day. But I guess that is part of the process. I also did walk/jog 3 times throughout the week! I was really excited about that one.
What to look forward to this week:
Completing another set of goals!
Possible set backs to completing this week's goals:
Um.... I was on vacation last week which made completing those goals fairly easy. This week I actually have to get up every morning to work- which means getting up earlier- yikes!
I would also say that the 'honeymoon' stage has already started to wear off... lets just face it.
Best encouragement this week:
Well- one of my readers and family members, Jess (Scott's cousin- but I'm totally glad to claim her), read my post last week and later that day she emailed me the '927 Challenge' which she found on another blog. She was especially excited because the first week's challenge was essentially what I had set out to complete! As I read through the challenge, I got more and more excited about it! So- I am going to attempt to complete the 927 Challenge, which gets its name because it is 9 weeks long and there are 27 items to achieve during the 9 weeks. Even cooler is that there is a Bible verse assigned to each week to meditate on! If you are interested in doing this challenge with me and want a copy of the entire thing- just shoot me an email and I'd be glad to forward it on!
This week's verse:
"The LORD is my strength and my shield;
My heart trusted in Him, and I am helped;
Therefore my heart greatly rejoices,
And with my song I will praise Him."
New goals added this week:
1. Make a list of reasons I believe I struggle with weight (include what I do struggle with most)
2. Find an outfit that I can't fit in and take a picture of it on or near me.
3. Drink water throughout the day (basically I'm going to attempt to JUST SAY NO to pop, tea and any other drink that isn't water this week)
4. *Walk/jog at least 3 times this week (adding 10 minutes each time from last week- from 30-40 minutes)
5. *Pray daily for this challenge and for the strength to say no to laziness and bad decisions.
6. *Keep a food log of everything I eat each day along with all exercise done each day
*Items that have been carried over from previous weeks*
How are you staying healthy this week?