Good afternoon lovelies!
How did last week go:
I have completed (somewhat) the 2nd week of my 927 challenge! I have successfully NOT had anything to drink besides water ALL WEEK LONG! It was really hard... but I feel so much better- more energy every day!
I was a little disappointed in myself for not getting all 3 of my walk/jogs in this week... and if you live in Kansas City- you know why... we had rain several mornings this week. There are only a few mornings a week I could even walk/jog and all but 1 were filled with rainy mornings. Maybe I should have gone anyway- rain or shine. But I'm not quite that hard core. I really need to get involved at a gym. That will be a commitment I work on over the next few weeks - as the weather gets colder and colder.
I do LOVE fall though! I can't wait to make my first batch of chili!! Especially if the Chiefs are going to play like champs every week!!
What to look forward to this week:
Completing my goals this week. I'm also really excited for another week of only water. I actually lost 3lbs this week which I am super stoked about! I really think its b/c I'm only drinking water!
Possible set backs to completing this week's goals:
Again- not completing my walk/jogs because of weather issues. I have things every evening during the week- which only allows for weekends and mornings to get to job done. But I will try really hard to motivate myself to get it done regardless of when I have to go!
Best encouragement this week:
The emails I've received- thank you all so much for taking interest and sharing motivation with me! :)
This week's verse:
"To know wisdom and instruction,
To perceive the words of understanding,"Proverbs 1:2
New goals added this week:
1. Start getting at least 8 hours of sleep.-- (this will be a tough one)
2. Take 1 struggle and simply say NO to it for the rest of the challenge.
3. Start journaling feelings after each day is over. 'Was it hard?, Did you do anything you wish you hadn't?, What was the best part of your day? and What was your worst?'
Goals that I plan to carry over week to week:
1. Water ONLY (no pop/lemonade/tea/coffee/etc)
2. Walk/jog 3 times a week for at least 30 minutes
3. Keep food log each day
4. Pray daily about this challenge and for the strength to say no and make healthier choices
How have you been healthy this week? Share some of your favorite tips?
I need all I can get! :)