Pages

Wednesday

Crazy Love

"Worry implies that we don't quite trust that God is big enough, powerful enough, or loving enough to take care of what's happening in our lives.
Stress says that the things we are involved in are important enough to merit our impatience, our lack of grace toward others, or our tight grip of control." (pg. 42)

I am reading Crazy Love by Francis Chan and I am loving it so far...

This book has already started to shape my heart... I have felt so disconnected in my relationship with the Lord and this book has really started to show how it is... how it REALLY is... it's not always easy to hear... but I love it.

I have noticed that I have let myself forget who God really is... "When we love God because we feel we should love Him, instead of genuinely loving out of our true selves, we have forgotten who God really is." (pg. 29)

If you haven't read this book... I encourage you to pick up a copy... and share your thoughts with me!

It is time... it is time to love the Lord out of my true self... not because I feel I should... it's going to suck at times... and I'll need your encouragement.. but I love for crazy love for my Lord!



No comments:

Post a Comment