Pages

Wednesday

Meatball experiment...


Hey Internet... sorry I haven't been here for a bit... but my BROTHER GOT MARRIED!!! Be excited about the posts to come... but until then... here is a yummy one:



Let me just admit right up front, internet.... this was semi-homemade without the 'homemade'... more like 'ultra-dump-n-serve'.  Regardless, it was perfect for our annual christmas party!

BBQ Meatballs!

What you need:

2 bags of homestyle frozen meatballs {unless you're fancy and make your own}
1 1/2 bottles of Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce {I'm a KC girl... so I know my BBQ - this is good stuff}
1 crockpot liner

1. Line the crockpot with the liner.  Be sure to tuck in the edges if you are able - this ensures no gunk gets under the liner.


2. Literally dump the meatballs in and squirt the BBQ sauce and stir every once in a while.  I put it on low for 6 hours and medium for an hour and they were yummy!

I got this idea from pinterest-- but apparently I didn't pin it because I can't find the pin anymore. 

What is your favorite christmas party dish to make?

No comments:

Post a Comment